Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Glendora Taste of the Village 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Kick start your weekend on Thursday, Sept. 13 with Glendora Village’s ‘2012 Taste of the Village’
Glendora Village is holding its annual “Taste of the Village” on Thursday, Sept. 13, from 5-9 p.m. The “Taste of the Village” not only spotlights 10 restaurants, but visitors will also discover great shopping opportunities from many merchants who will be hosting open houses throughout The Village.
Visitors will enjoy a 10 course progressive dinner of appetizers, salads, entrées and desserts. They also will be treated to fine al fresco music as they stroll along the avenue. At 8 PM in The Village Plaza there will be a free raffle giveaway for ticket holders who enter the raffle drawing. There will be 15 winners adding to a great evening of fun, food and music. Drawing entry guidelines and details will be posted throughout The Village.
“Taste of the Village 2012” Menu (subject to change):
1. The Village Kitchen Shoppe (at 147 N. Glendora Ave.) is toasting the “Taste” with champagne and Roasted Grape and Ricotta Crostini.
2. The Village Eatery (221 N. Glendora Ave.) is offering Turkey Chili and Chicken Salad Deluxe.
3. Frisella’s Roastery (179 N. Glendora Ave.) is offering Linda’s Spring Mix Balsamic Salad with a French Roll.
4. T. Phillips Alehouse and Grill (180 N. Glendora Ave. # 102) is serving Bruschetta and Shrimp & Garlic Roasted Ravioli tossed with a creamy Alfredo sauce, sun-dried and diced tomatoes, shallots, mushrooms and basil.
5. Kara’s Korner (101 W. Foothill Blvd.) will serve its popular “Knocks and Kraut” and Bread Pudding with Hot Rum Sauce.
6. Sushi n i (201 North Glendora Ave.) is serving California Roll, Spicy Chicken and Fried Rice.
7. Ed’s Place (141 N. Glendora Ave.) will offer selections from its menu of American dining favorites.
8. Domenico’s Jr. (146 N. Glendora Ave., # 103) is serving up pasta with tomato, basil and garlic along with pasta salad.
9. Martha’s Candy (133 ½ N. Glendora Ave.) is handing out its signature Chocolate Dipped Cherries and other chocolate delights.
10. Classic Coffee (148 N. Glendora Ave.) is serving 6 oz. caramel lattes along with tastes of its Chocolate Chip Cookies and Bear Claw pastries.